Friday, August 12, 2011

The End is Hear!!! Last Post on Eschatology

Last post (re: Eschatology)
So what is the point?  I hope that I have left you with an appreciation on how God has dealt with man through time.  God has shown man in every age that left to his own devices; man does nothing but botch and booger things up. (That’s right I used the word booger)
Also, as to timing; The Rapture, the great taking away of the Restrainer (Holy Spirit) and the removal of Jesus’ Church from this age could happen at any time.  There are things which must take place after, as was discussed, but there is nothing that is preventing this event from happening now.

The above is a presentation I did a few years ago on the immanent return of Jesus.  Use the pause button on the video to slow it down when you want to read somethng.  It takes a few minutes for the video to load, so be patient.

There are a lot of books that I have read that generated what I believe.  My favorite are books written by Hal Lindsey.  I know he gets a bad rap sometimes, but I love the simple way he explains things.  His tv show that is on cable is a great place to keep up to date with events that are even now taking place.  His website is also very helpful.
Please e-mail me or comment on any questions that you may still have.
Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment